Privacy policy
Your account
When you create an account on WordKrowd, your profile and the profile data is visible to everyone on the internet, including those who don't use WordKrowd too. Also it is open to search engines for indexing.

We've not yet come up with a private account feature but we think Internet is an open medium and social platforms like us help you make your identity better and give you a reach that was not previously available and that happens through profiles so it is visible to everyone on the internet. Still we feel some of you might want to restrict your user base and we're working on it.
Your content
All the content that you write on WordKrowd is attributed to your name and belongs to you, if it is an original work.

We value your hardwork and creativity that you put into writing. All the content on our site is licensed under Creative Commons and you as an author own the right for your content.

Creative Commons License

All content on WordKrowd is licensed on a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.

If possible please make sure that you save a copy of what you write on WordKrowd just for safety purposes.

We might sometimes use your content for promotional purposes of our site but all of it will be fully credited to your username on WordKrowd.
Your information
Your information is used to make this platform that it is. We will never sell your information with any third party for any reasons. We might use it to make our services better in many ways. If we want to use your given information in any other way, we will ask you for your permission.

Never disclose your password to anyone including us, we will not ask for it ever and if you receive any mails asking for your password, immediately report to us and never give them your login credentials.

We store all your data in third party storages with our hosting providers.

We own all the code that is behind WordKrowd.
This policy may change
As with everything else, this policy can change too. This page will be kept updated with the current privacy policy at any time for you to see.

Feel free to let us know how we can improve our privacy at feedback@wordkrowd.com
Treasures
Comments
Following
Followers
Thanks a lot for your Feedback
We appreciate your time and concern for us, we will get back to you as soon as possible and will definetely work on your feedback to make WordKrowd better.
  
SQLSTATE[HY000] [2003] Can't connect to MySQL server on '139.59.70.254' (111)

Connection Failed

There was an error in connecting to wordkrowd.com

Please let us know by dropping a mail at hello@wordkrowd.com
OR
by messaging us on: Facebook , Instagram or Twitter